- 6 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Amazing view from the panoramic pool
- Terrace with furnishings for al fresco moments
- Bright and well furnished rooms
- 5mins drive to the beach
- 5Km to the nearest supermarket
- 24Km to del Salento Airport
- Carovigno 5Km
- Costa Merlata 12Km
- Brindisi 29Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Villa Patrizia is one of our villas with private pool in Puglia, more precisely in the beautiful area of Ostuni, the perfect solution for those who want to spend a relaxing holiday, enjoying every comfort and the beauty of the area.
The location is one of the villa’s strongest points, offering a beautiful view of the coastline and surrounding greenery.
From the furnished veranda or while relaxing by the pool or on the solarium, you can enjoy the view from different angles.
The perfect location is complemented by the peaceful atmosphere of the surroundings and the elegance of the villa, which has been furnished to become a perfect holiday home for even the most demanding guests.
Ideal for groups of friends or large families, Villa Patrizia can accommodate up to 6 people between the two en-suite rooms on the first floor of the villa and the en-suite room with private access in the basement.
The villa, on the first floor, has a large living and dining area from which you can enjoy the fantastic views and take in the light from the large windows overlooking the garden. Completing everything of course is a fully equipped kitchen. All rooms are air-conditioned.
Villa Patrizia is located near the most characteristic areas of Puglia and its villages such as Ostuni and Alberobello with its famous and delicious trulli.
Lower level- 2 Double bedrooms en suite, A/C- Access to the garden
Lower level- 2 Bathrooms en suite
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the rooms
- Bathrooms: 4 of which 3 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Dvd player
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- American kitchen
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Swimming pool access with roman steps
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Carovigno city center 5Km-3,1miles
- Ostuni 13Km-8miles
- Villanova beach 17Km-10miles
- Ceglie Messapica 22Km-13miles
- Alberobello 55Km-34miles
- Polignano a mare 58Km-36miles
- Bari 92Km-57miles
- Airport del Salento 24Km-14miles
- Airport Taranto/Grottaglie 47Km-29miles
- Airport Bari 109Km-67miles
- Airport Foggia 223Km-138miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Supply of bed linen and bath towels
- Energy consumption, Water, Gas
- Final cleaning - including final removal of properly differentiated garbage
- Pool cleaning twice a week
- Mid-week cealing/change of linen, bath towels and pool towels, for booking of 7 days
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Visitor's tax
- Extra cleaning
- Extra bath/pool towels
- Extra bed linen
- Shopping delivery
- Private chef
- Laundry service
Safety deposit: € 400
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
The below specific Booking conditions are related to Villa Patrizia. These specific conditions overrule the general conditions. For the other matters are still valid the General Booking Conditions
Point 1. Booking. The full amount for bookings made is due 30 days before the beginning of the lease
Point 5. Cancellation by the Customer. The cancellation will lead to the following penalties that will be expressed as a percentage of the amount on the booking: Date of the Cancellation’s Notification (Days before start of booking period) Penalty (% of the total amount of booking)
Up to 31 days - 0%
30/0 days - 100%
7.1 COVID-19 Policy : Prerequisite: In case the government (or state equivalent body) of the Customer’s country or the country, in which the accommodation is located, advises no travel, and the advice is still in place:
1. within (and not before) 30 days before the start of your booking;
2. and in the specific area in which is located the accommodation you booked
We offer the possibility of:
1. Full Refund of all payments made on the booking;
2. Or the opportunity to move the booking in the next 12 months:
In cases not covered in the Prerequisite, the general terms and conditions of booking apply.