- 12 Sleeps
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- A summer home for holidays and tourist stays in the Valle d’Itria, and holidays in Puglia
- A modern villa with two trulli, for those who want to live in comfort like a local
- 3 hectares of land around that gives you tranquility by the pool
- 6Km to the nearest shops center
- Restaurant at 6Km drive
- 44,6Km to del Salento Airport
- Villanova sea 12Km
- Polignano a mare 53Km
- Bari 88Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
The best location for your holiday in Puglia is Villa Regina, in Ostuni: an exquisite residence with private pool in the Itria Valley, suitable for families and groups of friends of up to 12 people.
In a splendid position overlooking the Apulian countryside, Villa Regina welcomes you with a lush green lawn embellished with typical olive trees and several relaxation areas furnished with armchairs and sofas. The elegant swimming pool (10×4 m, heated on request at extra cost) is very close to the building and is surrounded by a magnificent stone solarium with comfortable sun loungers to catch all the sun you want.
You can take advantage of the barbecue for excellent grilled fish. If you want to try your hand at pizza, there is a large wood-burning oven. In contrast, the little ones can distract themselves on the multi-purpose court (tennis, volleyball and football), with table tennis or table football.
In Villa Regina the living area is spacious, bright and tastefully furnished in contemporary style: an ample open space with dining area, a living room with sofas and TV and a comfortable and fully equipped kitchen, served by a bathroom. This room overlooks a magnificent pergola through huge French windows that eliminate the boundaries with the outside.
There are six bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms: three of them, two doubles and one twin, are in the main building, the other three doubles are in two very pretty independent trulli.
Villa Regina is perfect for living pleasant moments of fun and friendliness together without sacrificing your privacy, thanks to the excellent layout of the rooms.
Ostuni – the White Town – is very close, as is the famous Alberobello with its trulli: a tour of the vineyards, a glass of excellent wine and a taste of the famous olive oil will make your experience in Puglia unforgettable.
- Double room
- Mid-week change towels
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 7 of which 6 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Table tennis
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool 10m x 4m - on request to be heated with extra cost
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- The barbecue area has a large wood-fired oven and, on request, a predisposition for induction cookers.
- For the little ones, there is a ping-pong table and table football and a multi-field for tennis, volleyball, and a football field.
- Pool on request can be heated with extra cost.
- Heated pool, if requested - Extra charge of €0 per week
- Ostuni 6Km-3,7miles
- Cisternino 9Km-5,5miles
- Fasano 24Km-14miles
- Alberobello 26Km-16miles
- Polignano a mare 53Km-32miles
- Lecce 82Km-50miles
- Bari 88Km-54miles
- Otranto 133Km-82miles
- Airport del Salento 43Km-26miles
- Airport Taranto/Grottaglie 46Km-28miles
- Airport Bari 105Km-65miles
- Airport Foggia 210Km-130miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Supply of bed Linen and Towels (initial set)
- A midweek cleaning (bedrooms/bathrooms) and change of bathrooms towels (one for a week)
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Final Cleaning
- Internet wifi
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Towels (additional set) (on request): 10.00€ per person, minimum 20.00€ per person per day
- Extra Cleaning (on request): 18.00€ per hour
- High chair (on request): 150.00€ per child
- Babycot (on request): 150.00€ per child
- Cook or Cooking lessons (on request): to be arranged with the owner
- Tourist tax (mandatory): to be arranged with the owner
- Heating (on request): according to consumption
- Pool heating (on request): according to consumption
- Airport Pickup (on request): to be arranged with the owner
- 5€ per room for towel change (2x face sponge, 2x bidet sponge, bath sponge mat)
- 12€ per person for changing pool towel and bathrobe
- 15€ per person for change of sheets (2x pillowcases, 2x sheets) and towels (face sponge, bidet sponge, bath sponge mat)
- 20€ per person for towel change and linen change - face sponge, bidet sponge, sponge bath mat, pool towel, bathrobes and 2x pillowcases, 2x sheet
- Late check-in from 8pm to 10pm € 50,00 - 10pm before 12pm € 100,00
- Late check out € 200,00
- Rubbish collection: the villa must be left clean and the kitchen must be left without dishes and pots in the sink. The fridge should be emptied and cleaned. A charge of € 100 may be applied to the clients that do not respect the above conditions and this amount will be deducted from the refundable security deposit.
Safety deposit: € 2000
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
The below specific Booking conditions are related to Villa Regina. These specific conditions overrule the general conditions. For the other matters are still valid the General Booking Conditions
Point 1. Booking. The full amount for bookings made is due 45 days before the beginning of the lease
Point 5. Cancellation by the Customer. The cancellation will lead to the following penalties that will be expressed as a percentage of the amount on the booking: Date of the Cancellation’s Notification (Days before start of booking period) Penalty (% of the total amount of booking)
Up to 46 days - 30%
45/0 days - 100%
For any amendment requested in addition to the original booking, assuming that the property and the rental period remain the same, the client must pay an administration fee of €25.00.
Please be advised that the following mandatory services, andassociated costs, will be added to the booking rates:
-Easy Rent policy (coverage for accidental damage to the property and/or furnishingsup to €5,000.00)
-All travellers benefit from a Europ Assistance insurance policy, Trip Cancellation also for Covid-19, Medical Assistance, Loss of Baggage.